Difficulty : easy
Serves : 4
Preparation time : 30 minutes
- 1 kilo of pears
- 100 gr white almonds or almonds flour
- 400 ml water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons unsweet powder dark chocolate
How to do it ?
- Cut the pears in big pieces, bring to boil with the almonds and vanilla
- Cook for 20 minutes or until tender (medium heat - lid cooking on).
- mix the ingredients except the chocolate until creamy. (Vitamix blender gives a nice result).
- Remove half of the preparation of the blender, add the chocolate and mix.
Serve as shown on the picture
A plant based aficionado, Béatrice is always looking for healthy, sustainable way to cook. Traveling is a big part of her various discoveries.