Difficulty : easy
Serves : depend on your appetite
Preparation time : 10 minutes
- 4 cups old fashioned oats (chopped briefly using high power blender - dry bowl)
- 1 cup raw almonds chopped or not.
- 1 cup Chia seeds
- 1 cup toasted sesame seeds
Une petite touche d'épices : 1 teaspoon cinnamon - 1/2 teaspoon ground anis - dash o grounded nutmeg & cloves
Sweet taste ? add an extra cup of raisins to the mix.
How to prepare it ?
- mix all the ingredients together and keep them in a closed jar (dry and dark place)
How to use it ?
- Serve yourself in a bowl and add hot vegetal milk or even hot water stirring until combined. Let sit for 5 minutes with a lid on top. Add more liquid if needed.
- Cut some fresh fruits on the top.
A plant based aficionado, Béatrice is always looking for healthy, sustainable way to cook. Traveling is a big part of her various discoveries.