Difficulty : easy
Serves : 4 as starter
Preparation time : 30 minutes max
- 2 large fennel bulbs (remove the green part and use it for salad)
- 4 full table spoons of raw cachew nuts
- 1 full table spoon of Sweet white miso or more according to your taste
- Pinch of salt
- Extra : red berries (cranberries) chopped on the top when you serve
How to do it ?
- Cut the fennels in big pieces, bring to boil 2 cups of water with a pinch of salt.
- Add the fennels and the raw cachews in the water and cook for 20 minutes or until tender (medium heat - lid cooking on).
- mix the ingredients until creamy. (Vitamix blender gives a nice result).
- Add the miso and mix again briefly.
- Serve in a bowl with red berries chopped on top.
A plant based aficionado, Béatrice is always looking for healthy, sustainable way to cook. Traveling is a big part of her various discoveries.